tirsdag 16. januar 2018

This is the wedding picture of my mother’s parents. I’ve already made my father’s parents. I guess it’ll look nice to have both wedding pictures made into a paper cut. . {template for a custom wedding picture paper cut - available in my Etsy shop - link in bio} . . . #threshold #blackandwhite #thresholds #photoshoptemplates #blackandwhitephoto #templates #template #blackandwhiteonly #papercuttemplates #papercutdesigns #hicontrast #hicon #papercuttemplate #picasa #highcontrast #phototemplate #photoshoptemplate #highcontrasts #blackandwhitephotography #phototemplates #thresholdphotography #highcontrastmono #photoart #picsart #photoshop #phototransformation #photototemplate #pixlrtemplate #pixlr #instaart


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...